Project management is critical to the success of IT-enabled business and solutions delivery. It requires strong people skills, a good understanding of the project business processes and knowledge of the technology utilized to deliver the project.
Printec provides full project lifecycle management services based on enterprise-wide established frameworks and methodologies. Printec adheres to the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) throughout each phase of the project’s lifecycle.
Our priority is to ensure that projects are delivered to our customers’ specification, within budget and on time. Our project management services are based on a constantly updated pool of project documentation from various industries and driven by the following key focus areas:
- Provide project strategic planning and estimation plans
- Develop project plans including detailed WBS task list and timelines, cost estimates and resource assignments
- Perform control and scheduling
- Manage issues and risks
- Prepare status reports and progress reports
- Participate in technical, functional and management meetings
- Develop and administer quality management programs
- Develop and administer configuration management programs
- Develop, monitor, track and report on project budget
- Provide earned value management and critical ratio analysis reports
- Conduct project close-out including actual costs, lessons learned, and update/archive project documentation
Printec extends its project management expertise into program and portfolio management consulting services and maintains an impressive track record with proven solutions that are both effective and cost-efficient in the banking, retail, telecommunication and public sectors of Central and Eastern Europe. Printec’s consultants have an extensive hands-on experience that will help drive high-priority projects to successful completion as well as provide mentoring to customer personnel through the process of adopting a more structured approach. Upon clients’ request of a customized approach, Printec’s certified project management consulting personnel will work with their organization to deliver near-term successes on projects while moving in the right direction.
Printec’s Portfolio Management is well equipped with techniques producing a global view to project health on a weekly basis, project phases commenced, in-progress and completed as well as resource availability and utilization levels to monitor and control project progress.