What is a Self Service Kiosk?
Today’s consumers are used to taking matters into their own hands. The digital revolution has helped a great deal towards this direction, and self-service technology has come to accommodate this behavioral change.
Our Self-Service Kiosks allow your customers to ask for information, as well as perform a wide range of transactions (such as banking transactions and payments), while your employees will have more time to engage in higher-value interactions. Our secure safe product line, OLiS, allows for real-time cash deposit from the point of sale.
For banks, deploying self-service channels is an essential step towards meeting the needs of their customers. Not only does self-service provide a convenient way for customers to perform a number of tasks, elevating their experience of interacting with the bank, but it also helps the bank achieve significant efficiencies in the time and effort of their people in the branch.
For retailers, self-service can open up more possibilities for higher-margin selling. Why have your people engaged in transactional activities when they can spend their time selling profitable products and services to your customers? Additionally, you can stand out from your competition by offering additional services and channels to your own customers.
There are a number of different types of Self Service Kiosks:
- SmartPay (Lobby and Through The Wall): allowing for various monetary and card transactions
- SmartPay Cashless: for fast, cashless transactions
- Pre-paid card dispenser: conveniently dispenses the card and the PIN
- Passbook printer: allows for quick update of the passbook without the need of a teller
- OLiS (OnLine intelligent Safe): for real-time, secure cash deposits from the point of sale