About omni-channel transaction analytics.
Self-service devices and digital banking interfaces such as ATMs, point-of-sale (POS) terminals, Internet banking and Mobile banking applications have evolved into the main customer “touch points” for many financial institutions. As customers increasingly interact with these banking channels, retail banks and credit unions are recognizing that true customer insight begins with transaction data.
with INETCO Analytics® omni-channel banking solutions provided by Printec, you can see every customer engagement, across all banking channels:
- View “ready to analyze” transaction data continuously gathered across all banking channels
- Blend relevant data from other tables and feeds
- Display actionable information on demand, using a PC or Mobile Tablet
- Understand customer banking behaviors
- Improve channel Net Promoter Scores
- Speed up reporting cycles
- Monitor cash inventory and replenishment
- Make better ATM and POS placement decisions
- Analyze outage and availability impacts
INETCO Analytics® features:
Detailed transaction intelligence
Create customized business statistics using data such as dollar amounts, card types, response codes, terminal ID’s and transaction types.
Continuous transaction monitoring and real-time alerts
Receive instant notification of transaction slowdowns and failures caused by unresponsive applications and lost network or host communications.
Universal forwarding capabilities
Have real-time alerts and transaction statistics sent to the management system of choice (includes INETCO Analytics for ATM, NCR APTRA Vision, APTRA OptiCash, HP Operations Manager, IBM Tivoli Netcool / OMNIbus, and Splunk Enterprise).
Transaction logs with search, query and filter capabilities
Perform on-demand research queries and quickly navigate through transaction log data for faster troubleshooting, reporting and investigation.
Multi-hop transaction correlation and topology mapping
Automated transaction profiling
Universal decoding engine
Configurable mobile and web-based dashboard displays
Option of passive, network-based instrumentation or host-based information collectors